Hi everyone, my name is Alper, I am 21 years old and I am studying English Language Teaching at Sinop University in Turkey. Moreover, I love cooking food, because I love eating food. That's why I am going to write food recipes in this blog.
The third recipe of my blog is Taco
Ingredients:
- pepper
- garlic powder
- onion powder
- tomato sauce
- butter
- corn tortillas
- salt
- cumin
- chili powder
- oil
- ground beef
Directions:
- Cook the ground beef, and cook it up until it’s completely browned. Drain the grease. Then when we return to the heat the stove lower the heat, add the homemade taco seasoning and a small amount of tomato sauce.
- Allow the taco meat to simmer briefly in the sauce to give more flavor.
- Fry the corn tortillas in a small amount of oil in a medium size skillet. Once fried on both sides, remove the tortillas and fold them in half to form their shape.
- Fill the taco shells with the cooked beef and any toppings desired.
İt is a really good, and understandable recipe Alper, the directions are really clear. Someday, i will try this recipe, keep writing:) Waiting for more recipes.
YanıtlaSil