Hi everyone, my name is Alper, I am 21 years old and I am studying English Language Teaching at Sinop University in Turkey. Moreover, I love cooking food, because I love eating food. That's why I am going to write food recipes in this blog.

The fifth recipe of my blog is Pizza

Ingredients:

  • 1 pound pizza dough
  • 1/2 cup pizza sauce
  • 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
  • Toppings of your choice (such as pepperoni, mushrooms, bell peppers, onions, or olives)
  • Olive oil (for brushing)

Instructions:

  1. Preheat your oven to 230°C.
  2. Roll out your pizza dough on a lightly floured surface. You can use a rolling pin or your hands to shape it into a circle or rectangle, depending on your preference.
  3. Transfer the dough to a pizza pan or baking sheet.
  4. Spread the pizza sauce evenly over the dough, leaving a small border around the edges.
  5. Sprinkle the shredded mozzarella cheese over the sauce.
  6. Add your toppings of choice, arranging them evenly over the cheese.
  7. Brush the edges of the crust with olive oil.
  8. Bake the pizza in the preheated oven for 12-15 minutes, or until the crust is golden brown and the cheese is melted and bubbly.
  9. Remove the pizza from the oven and let it cool for a few minutes before slicing and serving. Enjoy!












Yorumlar

  1. Hi Alper, pizza is my favorite food. I will definitely try it, thank you.

    YanıtlaSil

Yorum Gönder

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar